Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Party

This year, our rose bushes (as ugly as they are) have provided us with an abundance of flowers!  Which means that I have been able to keep the house beautified with fresh flowers.
 Easter was busy this year.  We went to two Easter parties the weekend before Easter and had two Easter celebrations the Easter weekend as well.  The pictures below were taken at my girlfriend, Megan's, house.  She and her husband have such a fun yard... complete with an entire petting zoo and pony rides.  The property is big and made Easter hunting fun for the kids.  Thank you, Megan and Sam, for such a nice time!

Megan's daughter is Sarah's age.  


I love my friend!

My friend's hubbby

Our girls relaxing while checking out their finds.


Megan's younger daughter, 6 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment