Sunday, February 1, 2009

It is now 1:00 a.m.

Well, I decided it was time to get into the 21st century and begin a blog. It seems everyone is now blogging and this is a great way to journal! I am not a huge computer whiz, so needless to say, it is 1:00 a.m. and I have finally figured out how to make this work. Well, to update everyone on the family... Chris and I have been married now for 7 years and we have two wonderful children. James is now 6 and Sarah is 2 months old. She is being blessed at church tomorrow. I will try and post pictures next... that is my next task (wish me luck). The biggest encouragement is that even my dear old Granny has a blog and if she can do it, I should surely be able to do it, right? Love to everyone, - Jill

2 comments:

  1. What are you doing up at 1 am? You should be sleeping when the baby is sleeping!!! Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Blogs! I'm a big fan and will now add yours to my multi-blog reader so that I can stalk you!

    ReplyDelete