Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sarah's Bathtime Adventures

Tonight after feeding Sarah, I gave her a bath in the kitchen sink. Since she is quickly outgrowing the sink, I wanted to steal a few pictures of her to remember what a wonderful age this is. She is developing personality more and more! It is getting more fun (and more work) by the day. She is giggling more now and says a few words "mama, dada, baba" and does a whole lot a babbling that we don't understand at all. I can't believe that tomorrow she turns 10 months old. It is flying by! If you click on the picture above to enlarge, you can see Sarah's one little tooth coming in!Sarah trying to taste the water. My camera was a second too late. She was opening her mouth under the faucet and drinking. Funny. Splish, splash, I am taking a bath!
This last picture was taken on Sunday 9/20/09 morning. Sarah loves when I play the piano. She always has. When she was newborn and didn't move around, I would swaddle her in blankets and either lay her on the couch or cradle her in my lap and play. It would calm her. She likes music. Now that she can move around, she wants to play too. As soon as she hears the piano start playing, she crawls in, pulls herself to standing and plays any note her fingers can reach. I play the piano in Relief Society at church, so I have to have help now entertaining her while I play the hymns or she adds in lots of notes that don't belong.

3 comments:

  1. Jill,

    Charming photos. I feel honored to find a quote of mine atop your page. Great tonic for these old eyes. Thanks.

    smiles,
    rb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the woodwork in your living room and your wood floors. Those are what I am still dreaming of to have in my own home. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karen. It is a work in progress. I will have to post pics when it is all completed.

    ReplyDelete