Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Rules!

We had a nice Christmas. We are trying to start some of our own traditions. This was the first year that we opened presents Christmas morning with our kids at home! It was pretty fun. We made our usual rounds to our parents house and everyone seemed to have a great time. My dad made his famous biscuits and gravy for Christmas morning... so delicious.

Chris was so excited about his best friends, Edd and Ron, coming into town for the holidays. Everyone got together to celebrate Nolan's (Edd and Heather's son) 2nd birthday that's coming up. I was sooo sad to have to miss because my employees were all sick! So I had to go into work. Boo! But I ordered Chris to take pictures of the kids, cause they grow so fast!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pics to the blog! I love getting the updates. We missed you too but are looking to plan a trip out in the spring to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That is the best news I have gotten all day! I am SOOOO wishing you to start a blog so you can post up all your baby's pics more often! Come on, DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son reminds me of my Tyler. They can't just smile for a photo. It's always some sort of crazy face.

    ReplyDelete