Sunday, December 13, 2009

Updates from the past month

So, things have just been busy! To fill you in on our last month:

Chris' sister got married on 11/21. His brother, Jarum and his family came for the wedding and stayed at our home. We had a ton of fun with them and were happy for the visit. During their visit, James had his birthday, Sarah had her birthday, and we celebrated Thanksgiving. We also took a trip to the temple, which sadly to admit, was Chris and I's first time back to the temple since we were married. It was a really neat experience and it was special to be there with Jarum and Naomi. I have been really motivated about geneology so it was awesome to do some of my family work when I was there.

I was terrible about taking pictures during the visit... but here are pictures of Sarah's birthday.


My friend from high school, Megan, and her husband, Sam, with their baby, Hannah! Hannah is two months younger than Sarah. They play so cute together. They are such a cute family.


And this is a picture of Lisa's FIANCE... I know, weird. His name is Luis and we all adore him.

James had a loose tooth in the front that has been bugging him. He decided he had enough, so he pulled out his own tooth! I don't think it was quite ready, there was lots of blood... I know, gross. Sometimes it is hard to believe this is MY kid. I am such a baby - I would have been the kid that would have a tooth hanging by half a thread and would cry if my dad wanted to touch it. Luckily, he pulled it out, cause he had a tooth growing in behind it. My brave boy.

We put our Christmas trees up and our lights up. It is starting to feel like Christmas. Chris and James made popcorn strings for their tree, which Sarah thinks is her never-ending snack! I keep catching her eating popcorn off the tree. It is hilarious. Poor tree, has NO ornaments on the bottom half of the tree due to her grabby hands, and the popcorn string has bald spots of just string due to her appetite. LOL The sedcond picture below catches her in the act with the string in her mouth. :) Memories to hold on to!

Well, that's an update. Love to you all! - Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment