Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer is coming!


So, school is almost out... and we are ready. Can't wait for the needed break for all of us. For Mother's Day, Chris helped get the back yard ready for summer. We planted some plants and spruced up, and we got out the pool cover and already I can tell such a difference in the temperature of the pool.
Abby is going on a diet... I don't know why they say she needs it as skinny as she is. :)Chris says he can tell when I get baby fever, cause I start getting the itch to adopt lots of animals. We saved this dog from the pound today... I love boxers and couldn't say no. You know what they do to dogs at the pound!!! He is not in pretty shape at the moment and fits his name, Rocky, because he is a little beat up. He was attacked by a pit bull. But he is a happy, nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment