Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

My cute nephew:
This is him showing off his muscles. Tickets to the gun show, anyone?
Happy Friday. Today was fun. I took Sarah to Micke Grove Zoo with a friend of mine. The lorikeet exhibit was kinda cool. We did go when they first opened up, we were the first ones in, so the birds were extra hungry and went crazy for us when we went inside. I looked like the bird lady covered in birds - in my hair, covering my arms and shoulders. It was a bit nuts. Sarah thought it was pretty funny though.

After the zoo, we went to James school for "bring your parent to lunch" day and hit up the school book fair. And lastly, since Amy and Brandon are preparing to move out of the parent's nest and create their own, I got to babysit Samuel for a while while they packed up. His hair is getting redder the more it grows I think. He was a good boy (except when he tried to pee on me! He got the couch, but he did not beat the fastest hands in the west - I've had a boy already so I covered up quick). lol

P.S. Chris' mom recovered my window seat cushion for me. Doesn't it look fantabulous?
And a couple quick pictures of my cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment