Thursday, September 16, 2010

Projects of the Week

I love smiling babies!
This has been a semi-productive week! I didn't get my house organized like I wanted... but I did work on lots of fun house projects. (Sidenote: I always thought when I was working that my house would be spotless if I was home. HA! Boy was I wrong.) This past week I gave my two week's notice to my work. I am officially a stay at home mommy! Hooray.

So my projects this week:
I found these "stretcher frames" at IKEA a while ago for $5. You could make your own though. You cover them with your favorite fabric and viola! Instant art for your wall. I recovered them this week with these cool fabrics.
I also recovered all my dining room chairs and they look so much nicer. No more food stains... hopefully these ones will clean up easier.
And I finally finished up vinyling up my laundry baskets to make easy sorting for the kids. These were cheap $3 laundry baskets from Walmart and I used my cricut to cut various fonts out to decorate them.
I also got my haircut today! It always feel so nice to get a hair cut. I am getting colored in two weeks... watch out - we might get wild.


No comments:

Post a Comment