Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How to pick a good wife...

Tonight as James and Chris were working on their cake for the Cub Scout Dinner tomorrow night, I am watching in awe at their handy work.  I will post a picture tomorrow of their cake.  Our conversation goes like this:

Me (Jill):  James, your dad is kind of awesome!  
James:  No, he's so awesome, it makes our heads explode.
Me:  Think I made a good choice in picking him to be my husband?
James:  Yes!
Me:  What kind of wife will you pick when you grow older?
James:  A good one.
Me:  How will you know if she's a good one?
James:  I will take her to church and see if she knows the scriptures are true.
[Me and Chris SMILING]  :)

My kid is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Parental bliss! Nice work! That's a HUGE smile for the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete