Monday, March 23, 2009

Brooke Blossoms

After posting the pictures last week of my sister-Haleigh and James with the goats, my cousin Christy couldn't believe how much Haleigh had grown and said she thought the picture was of Brooke. So, I am posting pictures of Brooke for Christy so she can see what Brooke actually looks like now. She is turning 16 in August, may Heaven help us all! :) Just kidding. She is a such a great helper and a kind-hearted girl. She is a lot of fun and I think we are a lot alike. I absolutely adore her. Isn't she beautiful?I love this time of year because the cherry blossoms are so beautiful. I see orchards full of these pretty flowers on the way to my parent's house and always want to stop a take a picture. Today on the way out there, we did stop for a trial session. Even though, I hate the shirt James is wearing, aren't the flowers pretty?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can remember when Brooke came home from the hospital and I had to ask my Mom, Why is Uncle Bryan so upset...:) Or at least he was upset before she was born... but then again I was like 8? so what do I know. Thanks for posting pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man your siblings have gotten big. And look at your dad, it's been a long time since i have seen him.

    ReplyDelete