Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Babysitting was peachy

After the sorry tasting cake I made a couple weeks ago, I didn't want to chance messing up peach pie. So, I invited my cousin, Julie, over to supervise me efforts and we had a great visit cooking. I learned lots of new things from Julie ... little cooking tidbits and shortcuts. Her husband, Skip, and two younger children came over too and the little girls were very adorable together. (FYI - Julie is pregnant with girl #4) Sarah and Evynn are about 6 weeks apart in age. When it was Evynn's turn to get her daiper changed, Sarah laid down next to her, I guess to give her friend some moral support. They were laying there holding hands and it was darn cute.

Today, I got to do my first babysitting duty with Samuel. He was, of course, an angel. Taking into account that this kid is related to my husband, it was totally expected that he had a poop explosion. :) I know he has grown, but next to my Sarah, he looks so tiny. Sarah looks like a giant next to him!
I had to put this next picture in to show his big dimples.
Too helpful???
Ahhh.... the sleeping angel

1 comment:

  1. I love all the photos and how you are keeping us in the loop. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't even know what Samuel looked like. Thanks for your blog!

    ReplyDelete