Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Latest Happenings

My hubby turned 30 on Saturday. We celebrated by taking a group of 30 to the laser tag arena at the crazy hour of midnight to nearly 3:00 a.m. Everyone seemed to have a ton of fun... I am kicking myself for not taking any pictures.

On Sunday, we went to the Boyer's house to celebrate Chris' birthday. Sarah has found all Grandpa Boyer's candy stashes and heads straight for them when we visit. We had ice cream sundaes for dessert and boy, did Sarah like that.
Yesterday, Grandma Barbara (my Grandpa Doppelmayr's wife) came to my mom's house to visit. I have not seen her in probably 10 years, so the visit was long overdue and nice. The visit made my eyes a little misty as we reminisced and I thought of my grandpa and how much I miss him! It was a very nice visit and I am excited to see her again soon.

My mother-in-law just redid the tile backsplash in her kitchen. Doesn't it look fantastic? I love the tumbled marble look. It is so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment