Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brooke!

Today was my sister, Brooke's, birthday. She is 17... watch out world. So we went over to my parents and the kids made huge amounts of water balloons and had a great time making everyone look like they had wet themselves.

If any of you have seen the movie "Grown-Ups" that just came out, there is a funny part in the movie where the guys would all stand in a circle back to back and would shoot an arrow straight up into the air and see who would stay in the circle the longest. At my parents house, instead of arrows :), they used water balloons. First the "big boys" stood back to back and threw a water balloon up in the air to see who it would come down on... but their aim was SO bad, that the water balloon hit no one. So, they decided EVERYONE should have a water balloon and throw them all up at the same time. Result: STILL hit no one. They suck! But it was hilarious. Look at the faces of my brothers in the picture after they threw them up..
Down below: My latest painting project. Looks kinda cool. P.S. I just spell-checked this post: NO misspellings found. Dang! Made of AWESOME, I am. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Jill, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the paint! I can't paint worth crud, so I might have you come out in 2012 when I have a place to paint. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paint job! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are still the artist!
    & I absolutley love the family photos!

    ReplyDelete