Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Princess







Thanksgiving was fun, full of good food, great company, but it was also Sarah's 2nd birthday.  First we went to the Hampton Family Thanksgiving.  She learned how to blow out the candles there.  Then we went to Boyer Family Thanksgiving, where she made the most excited face I've ever seen when opening her presents. So cute.  Grandma Boyer made her a princess cake.  She said, "my cake, my pink".  And it was really cute that she kept saying "Happy Day, Happy Day"  all day long.

At my family's house, each Thanksgiving we take turns and each person tells one thing they are thankful for this year.  I have felt especially blessed this year that we have been able to provide for ourselves on one income.  Mark teared up as he said that he was thankful for such wonderful sisters.  Lisa was thankful for Luis and her job.  My Dad and Chris were both thankful for James and the choice he is making to be baptized.  Mom was thankful for such a great family.  I agree with all of them.  I have felt blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life... I have had the privilege of being acquainted with so many kind, honorable, loving people that have had a big impact on who I am and who I am trying to be.  I just feel so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment