Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Giants are Awesome!

Tonight was quite an exciting evening... with the Giants winning the World Series and all.  It was very fun and we are looking forward to attending the parade on Wednesday in San Francisco.  Truth be told, I am a weirdo about San Francisco and hate going to any type of massive gathering or event there.  I have some very irrational fears, like all of us cheering and jumping crazily will trigger a massive earthquake or that if enough people gather together there, SF will fall off and disappear into the ocean.  LOL.. I so wish I was kidding.  Another fear - standing anywhere in the vicinity of Gavin Newsom, the mayor of SF, out of fear a stray lightning strike will hit me.  Again... so wish I was kidding.

Anyway, Chris told me that he always thought it would be cool to go to a World Series parade and since the Giants haven't won since 1954, we don't know how many opportunities in our life we will have to experience the  fun.  So, I am trying to put the fears aside to have fun with my sweetheart.  Gavin Newsom will be there.  Wish us luck.  :)

We baked this cake in honor of the Giants.  Turned out mega awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment